Monday, July 02, 2007

ONLY IN GOD



This beautiful video of John Michael Talbot performing Only in God has gotten 1,500 hits on YouTube so far, and is rated at the top level: 5 stars. It is from a concert he gave in Florida.

I asked permission from the JMT Public Relations people to use it on this blog. I also learned that John Michael has recorded his 50th album, which will be released next month. It's called Living Water and will be in the solo meditative style shown here.

I told the JMT people I would ask how many of my readers are John Michael Talbot fans. So if you are, please drop me a line. If I get a good response maybe they will let me run more of his videos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I soooooo enjoyed JMT's Only In God! I pray you get many responses...I'd love to hear more! I have many of his cds and can't wait til Living Water comes out.

Blessings to you, Friend!