Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!



Originally uploaded by Storeyland.
Are you ready for a blank slate, a fresh new canvas labelled 2007?

I am! Not that the Lord wasn't good to me in 2006 but I am expecting even greater things in the coming year. So I thought I would celebrate a bit here online with a fireworks display in anticipation of a future I can hope in (see Jer. 29:11).

Here are some things I'm looking forward to: quick answers to prayer (source: Graham Cooke); a [spiritual] breaking out among North America's youth (source: Wesley and Stacey Campbell); a year of success and fruitfulness (source: Patricia King); a year of increased revelation of scriptures, prophecy, dreams and visions (source: Rick Joyner); a season of clarity and vision (source: Cindy McGill); and one of the greatest years of restoration (source: Kim Clement).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! May I second that?!

Happy 2007!