Monday, May 15, 2006



CHECK IT OUT


In my previous post, I asked you to join me in a quest for greater peace and rest in God. Just after I posted that message, I visited the blog of a worship leader friend and found his testimony of how he trusted God in a time of stress and found rest. His article is entitled, "The Beauty of Saying Nothing." Here's an excerpt:

After a particularly brain-frying Wednesday and worship team rehearsal for Wednesday night service, I went into prayer with a lot on my mind. It was hard to focus, and I was tired, and I began to think that probably most people who would be in the service would also be tired. So, I ran through the gamut of things I could say to them to "pump them up" whilst trying to pray something spiritual to God. Well, He seemed to interrupt my thoughts and prayer and told me . . .


Check it out: For the rest of the story, click here.


No comments: