Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ACKNOWLEDGE THE LORD

In all your ways know, recognize and acknowledge him,
and he will direct and make straight and plain your paths.

PROVERBS 3:6 TAB

In all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths.
PROVERBS 3:6 NKJ

When I acknowledge God, I respond first to who he has shown himself to be to me. I give thanks to him for revealing himself to me as my savior, my helper, my healer, my keeper, my constant companion and friend. I recognize his authority as Creator of the universe and as Head of his church, of which I am a member. I declare that his promises and claims in his Word are good and true. I tell him that I believe what he says and I trust who he is.

Sometimes I come to him in the midst of stife and uncertainty but acknowledging him in this way builds my faith so that I can confidently release myself into his care and experience his peace, knowing he will take charge of my situation and direct me in straight and plain paths.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Unknown said...

Well said, sister! Was looking for a scripture and your blog popped in my browser. We should definite acknowledge Him in all his signs and wonders!!